Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Oh hello!

Oh um... I am still here. :o Shamefully I've been neglecting this blog for a bit (it was just laziness).  A and I have been really focusing on trying to decorate our home... it's okay (nothing that would make your eyes bleed) but it's not as good as we know it could be.  We've been digging through photos and browsing things online. (It's a lot more tiring than it sounds!) I've discovered love HGTV.  I obsess over their site constantly.  I am glad I don't have it on my TV - or I would possibly spend all day watching it (that and Food Network).

So!  We want to refinish our dining room table, which we like the shape of but is in terrible condition after having things spilled on it (including but not limited to: blue paint, white paint and reed diffuser liquid that promptly ate the varnish and left a big white spot).  We've been reading up on how to do this, and will probably make a go of it before the nice weather ends.  Not this weekend though, because this weekend we are going to PAX.

PAX PAX PAX.  I love PAX.  I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but I'm a huge nerd.  I met my husband on a videogame and I'd say approximately 60% of my youth was spent on my PlayStation2 (okay fine, probably more like 80%!).  I'm so excited to be around other gaming nerds that it is not unusual for us to spend the whole day there (I don't get out much).  Pictures will be posted.  Oh yes.  They are coming.


No comments:

Post a Comment