Tuesday, June 4, 2013

HelloooOOOoo! (say it like Mrs. Doubtfire)

Could it be?  After so many false starts (I'm looking at YOU, third week of May...) is it possible that summer is finally here??  Dare I hope?

DON'T YOU MESS WITH ME, GOOGLE WEATHER


So!  We've been busy... we tested our hands at installing window screens (one ended in utter and complete blazing success and one is totally worthy of Cheezburger's There I Fixed It), dug out a bush in our front yard and cut down the other four (if you don't understand why I'm very proud of that you have obviously never dug up a bush), pulled up a molding laminate backsplash (disgusting!) and of course, have been trying new recipes left and right (and left again).  Sunny weather makes me manic, and I will have to blog just to find a way to use all my nervous energy (I mean without exploding).  Updates are coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment